17850 Kenwood Trail
What Smart Investors Know
No two people are the same and our advisors know this better than most. Our deep financial knowledge and broad life experience informs our every decision, with only one goal in mind: your ideal future. Your purpose in life, your values and goals come to life with a well maintained financial plan.
With decades of experience, we’re excited to help you prepare for every eventuality, no matter what.
Click below to learn more.
We believe in Service above Self and believe every person deserves access to sound, financial advice that is clear, concise and compelling.
Our corporate philosophy is to help you recognize that you were created by God in His image, as a unique individual possessing a wide variety of gifts and talents. There's no one on the entire planet like you. Our role is to help you grow into who God made you to be while helping you steward the financial resources you've been given. We will help you discover what it means to be really Living, Learning, Giving and Earning at whatever stage of life you're in, be it a business owner, retiree, working professional etc... When you recognize and maximize the resources God has given you, you give Him all the glory.
We do this with unwavering Integrity, Authenticity, and Creativity. We recognize and surround you with some of the brightest and sharpest minds in the financial planning industry, providing you with plans and strategies to potentially accomplish more than you could have thought or imagined.
Have you ever heard of the parable of the sower in Matt.13:1-23? If so, in the financial world, think of the seeds like your money. Some places you've sown it may have been fertile ground and produced a huge return. Other places-not a thing.Then there's everything in between -maybe a business that started great only to be choked out by the competition, maybe shallow family plans partially implemented and dried right up when hardship sets in. So where are you sowing seeds now?
As a practical matter, only 6.4% of investor returns are linked to investment selection. The remaining 93.6% is tied directly to Behavioral Management*. Bad choices and bad habits are your biggest enemy. Taxes are easily your second biggest enemy, fees are a distant third. Your behavior with money, cash flow, investments and insurances are the #1 determination in shaping your personal financial future. Like strong trees or beautiful gardens, the types of decisions you "plant" now can lead to either a lush canopy of comfort, shelter and provision or disaster and hardship for you and generations to come.
Our clients have learned that turning to us for advice helps them make wiser and frequently better financial decisions while enhancing their potential of long-term, true financial independence. Your best decision-making process should be determined by your core values and goals, then implementing a plan to get you and keep you there. Eliminating poor, often emotionally charged decisions along the way is paramount to your financial freedom. Source: The 93.6% Question of Financial Advisors, Meir Statman,2000
Discover an array of services for all your financial needs.
The majority of clients enter with a minimum of $250,000.00. Stonebrooke Wealth Management Inc. will provide for you a wide array of personal, private money managers and tax professionals suited to help meet your needs for an agreed upon fee.
With decades of experience, you’ll feel confident and comfortable knowing we’re well equipped to handle the most complex retirement needs- navigating you through the 18 separate risks associated with retirement income.
Effective estate management enables you to manage your affairs during your lifetime and beyond. With over 100 years of collective experience, we'll help secure your legacy for generations to come.
Our dedicated professionals can help create the insurance strategy you need. Protect your family from the financial consequences of life's unexpected events with our help.
Curated articles, videos, and more for a more financially savvy you.
Do Your Kids Know The Value of a Silver Spoon?
When Special Care Is Needed: The Special Needs Trust
Mortgages in Retirement
These days, investing in financial markets is a common practice. Yet, many Americans remain under-informed about how various investment products really work. Want to know how you rank? Challenge yourself with our brief quiz, "Test Your Investment IQ."